Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I know I've been a slacker of late...probably not something that is going to change any time soon. However, I did want to get a few pics/video clips out from our fun Easter. These video clips might be a little long and a tad boring, but for those who don't get to see our boys often I think they will be appreciated.

Tyler and Marcus looked very cute in their new sweater vests and Tyler wore his camo sunglasses inside all day. He also told everyone at church that he got a new Scooby Doo video. He and Marcus were both very cute today and we are so blessed to have them.


Loves to you all!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kent & Jamie. What a treat to come in and click on the blog and find the boys pictures and videos. I have been a little blue lately because I miss you all, so this really made my day. If you could send me a jpg of the boys sitting in front of your TV, I will make them my wallpaper on my desk top. The last one I took from the blog (Christmas) is really very blurry when I made it fit the screen. Thanks and love you both. Renae

Kate Rosenvall said...

You boys are absolutely darling. Hope you guys had a great Easter!

So, we just realized that Kent served his mission with one of Bryan's cousins...Christie (Peterson) Rich. What a small world!

Amy said...

Such handsome boys in their cute Easter outfits! We have missed seeing them on your blog, but we know how it is. I think we might update our blog every 2 months. It is just hard to keep up on everything! But we do love seeing the pics and videos of our cute cousins/nephews. They are growing up so fast. Love to you all.