Sunday, November 02, 2008

Family Pics on a Budget


First of all, try not to drop dead, but this is......yes, Jamie blogging for the first time ever. I'm surprised Kent's not doing backflips around the house(he's probably waiting to see how long it lasts). What can I say, I like to ease in slow to the IT world. I never used email until after my mission(I'll let you all guess when that was).

So, anyway, a few weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon, my sister obliged us(thanks so much Tracy...we love you) and took some family shots of us over by the ever famous "stage" across from the Timpanogus Temple. As much as I would have loved to spring for a big fancy photographer, well you know...tough economic times means family pics on a budget. Every time we try to take pictures with our kids, I gain a greater level of respect for family/child photographers. You'd think that the main difficulty would be the youngest munchkin, but we seem to have just as much trouble with the 41/2 year old sabotaging our efforts. I thought I'd post some of the results to show everyone how our family has grown.


5 comments:

k8theriver said...

cute family.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures Jamie. I thought I had seen all of them but their were a couple I had missed. Thanks to both you and Kent for always finding ways to share our grandsons with us. Love MOM

Melissa said...

Nice pictures. Crazy how big those boys are getting. Way to go on your first blog Jamie!

Heath said...

WOW, I can't believe that both of our families are growing so fast. I remember walking with our 'onlys' back in the day! I'll always really cherish those sunny mornings. They turned out really great. What a beautiful family.

Stefanie said...

yah Jamie! Welcome to the blogging world...I'll hope to hear more from you in the future. The [pictures turned out really cute....