Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Belated Birthday Post for Marcus

Its amazing how something as relatively easy as making a post on a blog can get so hard to do as life spirals out of control with busy-ness. I feel bad because I have a lot of good material to post from the last month. I will try to get to some of it over the next few weeks. Who knows, it may take until the Christmas break for me to really get caught up.

So a few weeks back on Marcus' birthday, the 11th of November, we had a little birthday bash for our one-year-old. Marcus enjoyed his first birthday cake much more than Tyler had enjoyed his (no tears for Marcus). His cake was a cool football that Jamie made. She does a great job of coming up with really cool cakes for our boys. They might still be a little young to really appreciate them, but they don't go unnoticed by the rest of us.

Marcus scored some great gifts. He got a couple of cute pairs of clothes (he is a boy therefore I refuse to call them "outfits"), a play cell phone, his first See and Say, a cool drum set, a tool box, some books, and I am sure I am forgetting something....sorry to those whose gift I didn't mention.

He is definately a cute and fun little boy. I just can't believe he is already one!





No comments: