Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Few Fall Moments

I've always loved fall. The cooler temperatures allow for a lot of fun outdoor activities, the start of football season is exciting to me, and the color changes everywhere (especially up in the mountains) is breathtakingly beautiful. This year Tyler got a taste of fall fun when Jamie let him play in a big pile of leaves that she raked up in our backyard. He definately is a fun loving boy!




The other, probably more exciting, piece of fall news is that Marcus is finally crawling! We were worried about him there for a while. Rest assured; however, he is into everything and anything. He is such a little cutie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok just so you know, I look at these pictures every day and I play the videos at least once a day. It's the way I get my grand baby fix. I even show them to anyone who comes by my desk. Thanks for all you do but I would love to have some new pictures to show. I know I am greedy but what can I say. Thanks Renae :-)