Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Best Friends & Brothers Too

Last night Tyler woke up with a bad dream and was a little shaken. We sat together for a few minutes and I asked him "Who is your Best Friend?" I was thinking he would say I was, afterall I was the one asking. Instead he said "Little Marcus." How sweet is that!
Our two boys can definately be a handful at times, but they are developing a very special bond as well. I hope that they can have the closeness that I felt with my older brother when I was growing up. Added to that the fact they are so much closer in age and I get really excited for the adventures they will have together.

Here are a few pictures of our boys hanging out together.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I just made the first picture my wallpaper. I had another one of the two of them up there but this one is even cuter. Thanks for these blogs, I really appreciate them. Renae

Amy said...

The boys are too cute and it is so wonderful that they are so close and can be each others best friend. By the way, thanks for the pictures, we have them up on the fridge. I know Carl has a lot of fond memories of time spent with his little brother. =) I know Tyler will too. Take care.