Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Day of Pre-School

I know what you are thinking...its boom or bust with this guy and his blog. Three months of nada then two in one day. I just felt bad having a blog that didn't include our children since they are far more fun in front of a camera than Jamie and I.

Besides today was a monumentous one as Tyler had his first day of preschool. He looked so grown up with his Spiderman backpack and Polo shirt. Unfortunately, the polo shirt soon met its demise because Tyler was given the opportunity to try using scissors for the first time in his life. Once the shirt was ruined, he was given instructions on the proper use of scissors.
Tyler is in a class that is predominatly girls, but that will suit him just fine. Cousin Morgan is in the class and 2 other little girls from our ward are as well. Maybe he will turn into the ladies man his dad never became.

In other news, turns out Marcus is the king of the clap. In another family blog pioneer moment I am attempting to blog my first video. Sorry its sideways, I haven't figured out how to flip it yet. That will be my next feat. For now, you can enjoy how cute little Marcus is with his new found clap. He's growing into one mighty fine Cubs fan.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kent,
Thank you for this blog. It means a lot to me and the video of Marcus is great. Glad you had so much fun in Chicago. It's always nice to have a dream come true. Your the best. Renae

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up Tyler and Morgan are!They are so cute. And little Marcus, wow, he is just so sweet and getting so big too!The time just seems to slip away all too quickly.