Thursday, October 11, 2007

My 50th Posting: My Boys and Their Pumpkins

I can't believe it, but this is the 50th post on this blog! Hopefully those that are reading it are enoying it.

On Saturday between general conference sessions our neighborhood planned a get together to pick pumpkins. It ended up being pretty tough weather as we had the first snow of the year so we ended up meeting in a garage. We put all the kids names in a hat and each kid picked a pumpkin when their name was called.

Tyler picked his pumpkin the old fashioned way...it was the first one he saw! Here is a slide show of a few pictures of the boys and their pumpkins. It is also another attempt at doing something new on the Blog...so we will see how it works out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't my grandsons just the cutest!!!:-) Thanks for your efforts and I do love all the pictures. It makes it like I was there and not so far away. Thank heaven for computers and all the things you can do on them. Your the best Kent. Love ya all Renae