Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Quick Tyler Quote

On Sunday Tyler said something that gave me a good chuckle. I decided it would make a good, brief blog. Two things to know as background. First, we are often teaching Tyler about the importance of being reverant at church because it is our Heavenly Father's and Jesus' house. Second, Tyler is ALWAYS asking Jamie and I where we get things (ie. dad, where did you get that shirt? or mom, where did you get this cereal?).

When I took Tyler to the bathroom and was waiting for him to finish up, he asked "Daddy, Where did Jesus get this nice toilet?"

4 comments:

Jason said...

Kent

Your son has an interesting view of plumbing. Thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

So what did you tell him?! That is too cute. Kids say the darndest things don't they? But they are so sweet and innocent and so practical too!

Kent said...

I can't remember exactly how I responded...I do remember that I chuckled a little and Tyler had no idea why.

I think I tried to explain how Jesus has helpers on earth, like our bishop, and that they take care to make very nice churches. That seemed to satisfy him.

Amy said...

Sounds like a great answer!