Monday, August 28, 2006

Hey, we are officially blogging!

Well Kent, are you so impressed that I'm on the blog and posting! You should be! Granted I should probably be in bed, but I knew I'd never live it down if we waited much longer. Everyone's posts are so great. It made me realize just how technologically challenged our family is though as we still don't have a digital camera to post pictures with. When I mentioned it to her, Mandy was kind enough to remind me that I could post pictures from my camera phone, until I reminded her we don't have one of those yet either! Oh well! Our posts just might not be very colorful is all! I'm tired so I won't say much but we wanted to share Clayton's big news that he scored his first soccer goal at his game on Saturday morning! We feel that is quite an accomplishment being paired up with kids as old as seven (which seems to be most of them). We were so thrilled for him! It was only his third game! The only downer was I didn't get to see it because I was at the Primary Appreciation breakfast :( Too bad! Well, I was put in as president yesterday so it's all official; so if you see or talk to me and it seems like I've lost my mind, I probably have, just help me look for it! Love you all!

Mel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go CLAYTON! I figured it was just a matter of time before our little speedster got in front of someone and made a goal. But after just three games, impressive! Isn't he also starting school this week? Can't believe he is growing up so fast. And for blogging (and other) purposes you are always welcome to use our scanner to scan any photos you want in digital form.
loves,
Kent

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa!Congratulations to Clayton on the first of many goals he will be scoring for his team, I'm sure. How is school going for everyone? Annaka starts tomorrow and I think we are all very ready to get back into a regular schedule. I'm glad everything is finally official with your new calling. Keep me posted if you have any new ideas you can share. Also, would it be possible to get several of the ABC quiet books your ward was making for enrichment? They were so cute. Take care.
Love to everyone,
Amy