Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I was "Tagged"

Apparently there is something going around where people tag readers of their blog and they have to respond to the questions. Well. my friend Jason Russell tagged me, so here are my answers (pretty boring I know):

Four places I visit over & over:
1. My office
2. My house
3. Costco (especially their gas pumps)
4. ESPN.com

Four People who e-mail-txt me regularly:
1. Ken Farr
2. Any of the guys from my fantasy baseball league
3. Word of the Day
4. My wife

Four favorite foods:
1. Most Seafood (too bad its so pricey here in UT)
2. Authentic Taiwan Breakfast (how I miss those mornings!)
3. Cafe Rio Pork Burrito (or salad)
4. My mom's meatloaf (which is also great when my wife makes it)

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Wrigley Field
2. Great Wall of China
3. Some sweet Beach somewhere
4. Goblin Valley (coolest adult playground anywhere)

Four movies I'd watch over & over (...or DO watch over & over):
1. Batman Begins
2. The Bourne Trilogy
3. Mission Impossible (I or III but not II)
4. What about Bob

Groups I love to listen to:
1. The Primary Kids in my Ward
2. They Might Be Giants (tee hee)
3. U2
4. The Ramones

Four People I am tagging (However, I won't mind if you don't respond, I'm picking you because I think you actually check my blog more than once a year):
1. Matt
2. Melissa
3. Miranda
4. Carl

3 comments:

Jason said...

So, now I have to ask: What is an authentic Taiwan breakfast?

Kent said...

Well, since Jason asked. Taiwan breakfasts are the BEST! They have something called a Bin Dong that is like a little slice of heaven. They also have the best sausage hamburgers and you wash it down with a soy bean drink. They also have all the best fruits like Mango, passion fruit etc. Ahh...it made it worth getting an early jump on the missionary work.

Melissa said...

First of all - how funny that one of your favorite four foods was something you've never told me about (should I be offended?) and is BREAKFAST on top of that! Is that why you never eat breakfast now - you got too spoiled on the mission? Secondly - it is an insanely busy weekend with birthdays, July 4th and California family visiting, so of course you would tag me and now I'll feel that perfectionistic urgency to pass it on in a timely fashion!Thanks a lot Bro - maybe I should start checking the blog only once a year! LOL!