Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pool Party!

Not a lot to say on this post, but had a couple cute pictures and a video I wanted to share. This summer on several occassions we have pulled out the big blow up pool and borrowed the neighbors slide. Our boys seem to love cooling off in the water. Marcus surprises me with how much he seems to enjoy the water despite being so young. Tyler is constantly putting his face under water because "it feels cool." Both of our boys inherited their Uncle Carl's love of water and water fights. I love that I can already have a water fight with Tyler without his complaining when I get him. (The same can't be said for all the kids in the neighborhood, including some quite a bit older)."

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love blow-up pools. They are so great for entertaining children, both young and old. As I recall, you're wirey but you still ended up in the pool and pretty wet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the blogs. It has been great seeing so many new pictures of the children and all the events you have done this summer. It's a great way for us to feel like we are still apart of the action. Thanks again for all your hard work. Renae

T Fowler said...

Blow up pools are great backyard entertainment during the summer, looks like Tyler and Marcus are having a blast. Hope you avoided sunburns!

Sarah said...

Looks like you're creating great memories too!

And of course we'll adopt you! I'm glad to know you want to be a part of our family. We'd love to have you along on our Bryan trips and even to just get together sometime!